Why was this startup created?
We created this startup in order to contribute to the development of the sports world by sparking people’s interest in sports and to create an environment that is easy to participate in through distributing helpful sports information.
Please describe your product or service.
We specialize in providing up-to-date information as well as career guidance geared toward elementary, junior high, and high school students.
We match people in the amateur sports scene with companies looking to sponsor those teams or athletes.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and the Japan Sports Agency are hosting the Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020, giving momentum to the idea of using sports as a way to invigorate the country. Due to this fact, we hope to promote not only soccer but other sports as well!
What is your company's vision?
The needs of "expressibility" and "region specialization" which gathered 5 million PV visitors and 1 million visitors per month achieved on Junior football NEWS which is our owned media are not peculiar for the junior football. The general know-how to gathered 5 million PV is expanded to all amateur sports, and we will apply it to major sports other than football and about 50 other types of sports.
What are your plans or goals for expanding your business over the next year?
This is a list of potential ways in which our service could be used and/or monetized.
- Parental service
- Matching charge (company, team) Newsletter of a local event information
- Charges (guardian charging models) Newsletter for the regional career update information reaches
- Regional training center information - free of charge
- Newsletter of regional newsflash of the game result - free of charge
- Newsletter of Regional parents' posting information - free of charge
- Newsletter of the region selection information Matching charge (company, team
- Newsletter of Gifts, sample information - Advertisement model (corporation)
For example, team officials can develop services that can do one-stop with new amateur recruitment, match opponent search, department settlement service, referee recruitment, staff recruitment, and so on, which are not currently in place in the amateur sports community. Growth can be expected.
Key people at Green Card Inc.